New for 2018, the adidas Adipower 4orged S Golf Shoe will deliver ultimate ,comfort, exceptional stability and a natural fit.
With a construction designed to empower the foot's natural movement whilst providing unsurpassed stability and traction in a spikeless shoe. The advanced upper construction features a stretchable, breathable heathered textile with a strategically placed TPU film and Climaproof® protection to deliver an ultra light, easy care shoe with great comfort, stability, versatility and performance. Climaproof® technology offers 100% waterproof protection from the elements surrounding your feet with a waterproof membrane whilst at the same time allowing moisture to escape from inside the shoe so your feet feel dry and not sweaty. The uppers feature a new Forging technique which uses pressure and heat to reinforce and stabilise the shoe in key areas which provides increased lateral support and stability.
Underneath, a Puremotion® outsole with strategically-placed durable adiwear® traction provides great stability and grip in a versatile spikeless sole. Puremotion® technology minimises the use of material to reduce weight, whilst also providing deeper flex grooves for increased flexibility and traction. BOOST™ midsole cushioning also ensures excellent walking comfort and energy return thanks to its revolutionary construction which can store and release more energy than other designs on the market.
- Advanced upper construction delivers an ultra light, easy care performance shoe
- Uppers feature a new Forging technique to reinforce and stabilize the shoe in key areas
- BOOST™ midsole cushioning for walking comfort and energy return
- Puremotion® outsole with strategically placed adiwear® traction provides great stability and grip
- Competition last features a slightly rounded toe shape and wider forefoot for increased overall volume, improved comfort and natural fit
- Bounce foam in forefoot provides long-lasting cushioning and support
- Fitfoam® PU sockliner offers excellent cushioning, support and comfort