New for 2019, the Bushnell iON 2 Golf GPS Watch is extremely user friendly with Bluetooth updates, comfortable to wear, designed with a super thin profile, comfortable perforated strap, ultra-long battery life and up to 4 hazard distances per hole making it one of the most popular and useful on course tools available.
Bushnell iON 2 delivers even more benefits with one button press such as shot distance, four hazards and round odometer, while providing over three rounds of battery life. Additionally, when the product is functioning solely in watch mode, the battery can last 24 months without needing a recharge. Bushnell's lightest and thinnest golf watch is simple to operate and comfortable to wear, giving you easy to read front/back/centre, hazard and shot distance measurements.
The iON 2 GPS watch is capable of instantly recognizing courses and has an auto hole advance feature which automatically changes from one hole to the next, meaning you don't have to push another button the entire round. And while you're out on the course, the odometer feature allows you to track distance, speed, and total activity time.
Preloaded with over 36,000 courses in more than 30 countries, no downloads and no membership fees ever - the new iON 2 GPS watch is set to change and improve the way you assess distances, ultimately improving your performance.
- Pre-loaded with 36,000+ courses in more than 30 countries
- Long Battery Life - over 3 rounds between charges
- Auto Course Recognition and Auto Hole Advance
- Easy-to-read Front/Centre/Back Distances
- Hazard/Layup Distances (up to 4 per hole)
- Comfortable Sports Band
- Round Odometer
- Shot Distance Calculator
- Bluetooth Allows for Wireless Course Updates
- Bushnell Golf App Included with Purchase
- No Membership or Download Fees
- Power cord/adaptor, USB sync cable, Quick start guide included