New for 2021, the Garmin Approach G12 GPS is a must for all those golfers, Clip the thin GPS device to your pocket, or simply use the lanyard loop to mount it on a golf bag. The Approach® G12 golf rangefinder helps you to navigate more safely and precisely around the golf course and allows you to keep track of your scores.
The Garmin GPS Rangefinder
- Accurate Distance Calculations (including hazards and doglegs)
- Green View with PIN Placement
- 42,000 Courses Preloaded (with wireless course updates)
- Automatic Functionality / Digital Scorecard
The device will auto choose which course you are on by using your location and a catalog of 42,000 preloaded golf courses from around the world. You can also use a wireless course updates feature to keep up to date with the latest course download information.
Distance Made Simple
By providing front, middle, back of the green the watch allows you to pinpoint where on the green to aim for, as well as providing information on hazards and doglegs. Make full use of the scorecard function that allows you to then upload your scores for every round to the Garmin Golf application. By using the Garmin Golf app you can take part in the weekly leaderboards and competitions.
The GPS device has a circular 1.3" design with a sunlight-readable display and a rechargeable battery that allows up to 30 hours in GPS mode. It has a built-in clip and lanyard loop to attach to your belt loop or bag attachment, plus the screen information has the ability to rotate 180 degrees to be more versatile when positioning. It is also compatible with Approach CT10 club tracking sensors (sold separately). It is also IPX7 water-rated so even the rain won't stop you from playing.
- Mount it wherever you need it using the built-in clip and lanyard loop.
- You probably won’t play all 42,000+ preloaded courses, but it’s nice to have the option.
- Big Numbers Mode means you won’t squint to see the precise yardage measurements.
- Compete, compare and connect with the Garmin Golf™ app on your compatible smartphone.
- Paired with CT10 club trackers, you’ll be amazed at how accurately this thing tracks your shots.
- Hit the course more between charges with up to 30 hours of battery life.