This policy covers all data that is shared by a visitor with us whether directly via www.cgdiscountgolf.co.uk or via email.
CG Discount is committed to Choice, price & customer service; a well-established business you can trust. Your personal information is just that – personal, so we always treat it with the highest standards of security and confidentiality, and rest assured, we never share any information about you with any other company for their own marketing purposes.
1. Information we collect
In operating our Website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- 1.1 Details of your visits to our Website and the resources that you access including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblog statistics and other communication data.
- 1.2 Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, such as when you register to receive information such as a newsletter or contact us via the contact us page.
- 1.3 Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
On occasion, we may gather information about your computer for our services, and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our Website to our advertisers.
Such information will not identify you personally, it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever. It is used by us to analyze how visitors interact with the Website so that we can continue to develop and improve this Website.
We may gather information about your general Internet use by using a cookie file that is downloaded to your computer. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our Website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular areas of our Website.
Any advertising featured on this Website may also incorporate cookies, over which we have no control. Such cookies (if used) would be downloaded once you click on advertisements on our Website. For more information on cookies you can read the guidance at All About Cookies.
3. Use of your information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- 3.1 To provide you with information requested from us relating to our products or services and to provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you if you have consented to receive such information.
- 3.2 To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- 3.3 To notify you about any changes to our Website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
- 3.4 If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
- 3.5 If you are a new customer, we will only contact you or allow third parties to contact you only when you have provided consent and only by those means you provided consent for.
4. Storing your personal data
- 4.1 Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into via our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
- 4.2 The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and the transmission of such data is entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain areas of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
5. Third party links
You might find links to third party websites on our Website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
6. Access to information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.
7. Contacting us
We welcome any queries, comments or requests you may have regarding this policy please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or simply write to us.