Ex demo clubs have had light use on our driving range and occasional use on course , they are in good condition with no damage or anything that would effect performance, including head cover
New for 2023, the TaylorMade Stealth 2 Fairway Plus combines a titanium body with a lightweight carbon crown and a massive 50 gram steel sliding weight, the Taylormade Stealth 2 Plus fairway wood allows golf players to dial in their desired flight and delivers premier performance. The sliding steel weight gives you the option of three different fairways in one. Shift the weight back to produce a forgiving, higher launch, leave the weight centred for a mid launch and a versatile performance or move the weight forward for a low spinning launch with maximum distance.
- Reachable par 5s. Tight par 4s. Long par 3s. Bring ’em on. With a massive 50g sliding weight that creates three fairway woods in one, the all-new Stealth 2 Plus Fairway is like a cheat code. Letting you control launch, spin and distance with a few twists of the wrench.
- A combination of the 50g sliding weight and the 2° loft sleeve delivers a wide range of flight and performance characteristics. Shift the weight back for higher launch and stability; leave the weight centered for versatile performance; or shift the weight forward for a low-spin ball flight with maximum distance.
- Inverted Cone Technology has given golfers speed and performance for years. In 2023, engineers tweaked the recipe to make it even more potent. The advanced face design is thinnest at true center and around the edges, with a thicker mantle surrounding center face. It is made to maximize speed across the face and enhance durability.
- A technical blend of lightweight titanium, carbon and steel optimizes weight distribution in the 170cc head. The advanced construction allows for the breakthrough sliding weight track design, bringing unmatched adjustability to a compact fairway.
- The advanced laser alignment system stretches across the top of the face, delivering a subtle yet powerful alignment tool. Placement of the laser-etched pattern allows for a clean and minimalistic look on the crown.