Please note due to the current situation titleist are still accepting orders for this offer, however there will be a delay on the despatch if stock is not in our warehouse. There is not an exact date for this as they are constantly reviewing safety and government guidelines...dont miss the offer order now in time for courses reopening !!
New for 2018/19, the Titleist TS3 Golf Driver will deliver specialised speed with an adjustable sweet spot for speed-turned performance.
Featuring specialised speed, TS3 comes with SureFit CG Technology that allows the CG to be moved from a back, heel position to a forward, toe position through interchangeable weights, optimising spin and launch conditions for every player. Coupled with the SureFit Hosel, the driver offers 16 independent loft and lie settings, allowing you to create a more consistent and optimised ball flight through precision adjustment.
With a brand new Speed Chassis featuring the thinnest titanium crown in the game that allows weight to be shifted lower and deeper. A variable thickness face delivers faster ball speeds and increased forgiveness and every driver 100% quality control inspected to maximise allowable spring-like effect.
High launch and low spin with full adjustability, the TS3 Driver comes fitted as standard with a choice of 3 premium shaft options which characteristics to suit every type of player.
- Titleist TS3 Golf Driver - Specialised Speed With Adjustable Sweet Spot
- TITLEIST SPEED CHASSIS: - It’s not one thing, it’s everything. The new Speed Chassis is the result of a two-year mission to deconstruct the driver and then design greater speed into every detail.
- ULTRA-THIN TITANIUM CROWN: - The thinnest titanium crown in the game allows weight to be shifted lower and deeper.
- THINNER, FASTER FACE: - Variable thickness face delivers faster ball speeds and increased forgiveness.
- QUALITY CONTROL CHECKED: - Few things influence the performance of a metal like the responsiveness of the face. So Titleist test the face of every metal we make. Their goal is to make sure the club you receive maximises the allowable spring-like effect (assessed through a test called CT), giving you the ball speed you deserve.
- STREAMLINED SHAPE: - Reduces drag by 20%, increasing club head speed for more distance.
- OPTIMISED WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION: - Refined crown and face thicknesses create the lowest CG ever for higher launch and lower spin.
- SUREFIT CG TECHNOLOGY: -Allows the CG to be moved from a back, heel position to a forward, toe position through interchangeable weights, optimising spin and launch conditions for every player.
- SUREFIT HOSEL: -16 independent loft and lie settings, create a more consistent and optimised ball flight through precision adjustment.