Please note due to the current situation titleist are still accepting orders for this offer, however there will be a delay on the despatch if stock is not in our warehouse. There is not an exact date for this as they are constantly reviewing safety and government guidelines...dont miss the offer order now in time for courses reopening !!
The Titleist TS4 Golf Driver will deliver ultra low spin performance with high speed, utilizing a low, forward CG position to neutralize spin and produce straighter ball flight. If reducing spin to hit longer drives is your goal, the TS4 was made for you.
TS4 lets aggressive golfers reduce spin with a front weight designed to reduce driver spin for along with providing a lower more penetrating ball flight. Featuring a compact 430cc head, TS4 also comes with the adjustable SureFit hosel that offers 16 independent loft and lie settings, allowing you to create a more consistent and optimised ball flight through precision adjustment.
With a brand new Speed Chassis featuring the thinnest titanium crown in the game that allows weight to be shifted lower and deeper. A variable thickness face delivers faster ball speeds and increased forgiveness and every driver 100% quality control inspected to maximise allowable spring-like effect.
Low launch with a low spin design, the TS4 Driver comes fitted as standard with a choice of 2 premium shaft options which characteristics to suit faster swinging players.
- TITLEIST SPEED CHASSIS - It's not one thing, it's everything. The new Speed Chassis is the result of a two-year mission to deconstruct the driver and then design greater speed into every detail.
- ULTRA-THIN TITANIUM CROWN - The thinnest titanium crown in the game allows weight to be shifted lower and deeper.
- THINNER, FASTER FACE - Variable thickness face delivers faster ball speeds and increased forgiveness.
- QUALITY CONTROL CHECKED - Few things influence the performance of a metal like the responsiveness of the face. So Titleist test the face of every metal we make. Their goal is to make sure the club you receive maximizes the allowable spring-like effect (assessed through a test called CT), giving you the ball speed you deserve.
- COMPACT SHAPE - Low spin 430cc compact design for the aggressive player seeking the ultimate in tour looks.
- LOW SPIN DESIGN - A front positioned weight drastically reduces spin along with the compact 430cc head.
- SUREFIT HOSEL - 16 independent loft and lie settings, create a more consistent and optimised ball flight through precision adjustment.